1. Purchaser agrees to the use of the prepared construction drawings in either paper or electronic format as a single license for the construction of one building project. Purchaser further agrees that additional use is subject to a license fee totaling 1/3 of the purchase price for each additional use.
2. If constructed outside of Arizona, the following statement shall apply: Construction drawings are prepared and intended for code and site adaptations to be made by a qualified design professional, who will make the necessary code and site adaptations, review the final completed drawings, and assume full responsibility for the content of the finished drawings, and the construction project.
3. Plan processing and shipping will be by USPO Priority Mail and will ship within 2 to 3 business days – holidays excluded. Overnight or Certified Mail if requested will be in addition to the Priority Mail rates.
4. Purchaser agrees to hold harmless John T. Pela & Associates, Inc. , its employees, owners, shareholders, and private consultants for any and all liability resulting from the content, use, and of the construction drawings.
5. The architectural design, drawings, and content either in paper or electronic format, are the property of John T. Pela & Associates, Inc. Reproduction in any form without the express written consent from John T. Pela & Associates, Inc. is strictly prohibited. All copyright works are protected by the United States Copyright Law (Title 17, United States Code) and the Berne Convention for the International Protection of Literary and Artistic Works. Federal and International Copyright Protection Laws extend to original and modified derivative plans, architectural works, concepts and designs, and is applicable to intentional and unintentional infringements, and provides for specific statutory damages both civil and criminal.
Due to copyright protection all plan sales are final.